Wednesday 23 March 2011

Stripper birthdays

"how old are you?" Is a question that I get asked over and over again in the club.

My answer is always different, but I do follow a basic mindset whilst I decide on an answer.
Here are the rules;

It must always be 20something
Young guys like someone their own age, so if he looks 21,that's what you are today.
Really old guys often like young girls too,so if he's 80+, I'm 21
Anyone over the age of 30, I say I'm 25.
Anyone with a brain,over 30, who talks to my eyes - I'm late 20s.
If I get stuck,bored,or need to kickstart a conversation -no age given, just explain I'm at Uni/redundant from the recession/whatever u want me to baby.

By my estimates,I've been 20something forever so far

So, it's my birthday this sat - guess how many candles will be on my cake?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Funnily enough I was talking to my friend yesterday about birth-dates... I've decided not to have an age...
"How old are you?"
"Nothing."
It's an awkward enough reply to ensure no follow up questions... However, I suppose you probably have to be a bit more friendly as a dancer! Whatever your age, I wish you a happy birthday.

london girl up north

Anonymous said...

I thought you had to be young to be successful in a lap dancing club considering no sex is on offer. The older ones then have to work in a brothel?

sassy said...

Thats a myth - you have to be friendly and pushy to succeed.
I don't know if I'll retire to a brothel, LOLz