If you want to know the kind of people you may meet in a stripclub, I would recommend looking at my 'Stripclub Stereotypes' series, which is a wry and silly look at some of the weird and wonderful characters I chat to and even take my clothes off for during a 'normal' night at work (hah!)
- Advice on how to become a lapdancer in London
- Striponomics - my thoughts on my interview with the Evening Standard newspaper (interview can be found here, with thanks to the Evening Standard & Simon English).
- Advice on what NOT to say to a stripper
- Painful poledancing stories
- Stripper inspired muzak
- Purrfect tunes for the boring twilight hours at a stripclub
- The truth about 'Stripper Beauty'
- Sex life advice - from a Stripper Mummy.
- I spin around a pole and break my nose! (this is an angry rant of a post, I'm warning yah!)
- Naughty customer pulls down his trousers
- My stinky feet
- Stripper shoes fucking up my feet
- Stripper migration - girls trying different clubs
- Songs I like to dance to (silly version)
- Does waxing hurt more after sex?
- Waxing disaster is still painfully tender